This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this web site. It will notify you of the following:
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
Personal data collection, use & sharing
Our website does not actively store user personal data. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone. We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organisation.
Your Access to and control over information
You can do the following by contacting us by email at any time:
- See what data we have about you, if any
- Change/correct any data we have about you
- Have us delete any data we have about you
We take precautions to protect your information. When you email sensitive information to us, it is protected both online and offline.